PlanET is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of biogas plants. This is an exciting field in which we are growing steadily and creating secure jobs in a good working atmosphere. We focus on long-term cooperation, independent work and continuous training as well as flat hierarchies, opportuni-ties to help shape the group of companies and a modern, cooperative management style. “We are advancing renewable energy biogas sustainably to protect the climate!”
Even in times of Covid-19, our recruitment processes do not stand still. For the next possible date we are looking for a :
Quality Manager Sub Contractor Tank Construction (m/f/div) full-time
Based in France or on the border with France
(Home office possible on a pro rata basis)
Main tasks :
- Organisation and realisation of construction site appointments throughout France for the accep-tance and control of subcontractor services in tank construction and on-site services.
- Acceptance of on-site excavation work, subgrade, construction site set-up
- Measurement of tanks, inspection of installation parts, material deliveries as well as construction progress and assessment of construction work.
- Organisation of leak test of contai-ners with the customer and sub-contractors
- Communication with site manage-ment / planning team / customer
Profil recherché :
- Training as a bricklayer, reinforced concrete builder or comparable technical training or master craftsman or technician in the field of construction technology; practical experience in the field of concrete construction is desirable.
- Technical knowledge in the field of biogas plant construction is an advantage
- Language skills in French (written and spoken), German or English also required
- High flexibility and willingness to travel
- Confident handling of MS-Office as well as measuring instruments and construction plans
- Independent, reliable way of working
- Teamwork and communication skills
We offer :
- Exciting, challenging field of work
- Dynamic, future-oriented company environment
- FURTHER TRAINING and continuous DEVELOPMENT are very important to us
- International working atmosphere and collegial working environment
- Performance-related pay, a benefits package (flexible working hours, subsidy system for company pension scheme and bike leasing, etc.)
Are you motivated to start with us? Then apply now ! If you still have any questions, you are welcome to contact Sven Vogel directly ! He knows all about it and will be happy to answer your questions.
+49 2564 3950 162
We look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.